Leadership & Development
Over the past thirteen years we have developed unique L&D events to train staff using cookery as a training tool and our kitchen as a metaphor for the workplace.
Senior executives increasingly understand the importance of having a highly skilled workforce that has an understanding of a shared, common culture. Drawing on over a decade of experience in providing L&D events, we can carefully craft a bespoke cooking event that will fulfil your team objectives. We work with highly trained and professional organisational development specialists who understand the importance of delivering sustainable outcomes, that in turn deliver a real return on investment in company training of this nature. Using cooking as a training tool, our kitchen becomes a microcosm of the workplace.
Many conventional corporate programmes do not engage the learner in a realistic way but simply deliver long, dry training days which do not provide long term benefits. Because our events are so compelling, we have ‘buy in’ from attendees and the training that they receive in the kitchen is carried back and continues in the workplace. Our flexibility in considering the differing challenges of each team and not having a one-plan-fits-all-teams is our strength so that everyone always leaves us feeling that they have accomplished something worthwhile and are excited about taking back to the office what they have learnt about themselves and their colleagues as well as improved working practices.
For a better flavour of our bespoke leadership and development events, have a look at the videos below.
You can also see some press coverage of our L&D events here.
Bespoke packages - Price varies
- Our L&D events are all priced on a case by case basis.
- We can work with your HR department, facilitator and/or an organisational psychologist, depending on the team requirements.
- Events can take place over a half or a full day and together we will decide on an appropriate menu, which is always of the highest order and most delicious - like all our corporate events!
- High quality, sustainable, primarily organic and locally sourced ingredients
- Energy efficient kitchens
- 13 years of experience in running events
- Informal but highly structured events that run like clockwork
- Menus tailored to suit the preferences and dietary requirements of the group
- We can accommodate 8 – 50 people
- High staff to student ratio
- Every event incorporates challenging techniques
- Each attendee will take home a recipe pack