If you are looking for a brilliant alternative Christmas party idea, look no further! Combining Christmas dinner with a fun team building activity, our corporate Christmas events are completely original and provide a deliciously festive year-end treat.
All our events are relaxed and informal but very structured so that they run like clockwork.
After a welcome drink and nibbles, you will divide into groups to start making your own festive dinner, under the supervision of our experienced and friendly teachers. All our events round off with a feast of the group’s making, served to you by our staff and accompanied by specially selected organic wines.
In addition to the below packages, we offer two optional add-on packages – wine tasting or chocolate making. These would add on an extra 1.5 hours to your event and cost £60 plus VAT per person.
Gold Package - £155 pp plus VAT
- Four hour package where attendees work together to prepare a luxury three course meal for the group
- Arrive at Cookery School to a glass of fizz or mulled wine and nibbles, then split into teams to create your bespoke menu
- Sit down to linen clad restaurant-style tables to enjoy your dinner served by the Cookery School staff along with a selection of specially matched organic wines
- Dessert wine will be served
- Enjoy pulling Christmas crackers with your meal
- Relax at the end of your meal with teas, coffees and petits fours (also made by you)
Silver Package - £125 pp plus VAT
- Three hour event where attendees work together to prepare a luxury three course meal for the group
- Upon arrival at Cookery School, attendees are welcomed with a glass of wine and nibbles
- The whole group sits down to an informal lunch/dinner, enjoying the meal they have prepared themselves, served back to them by Cookery School staff, with a selection of organic wines
- High quality, sustainable, primarily organic and locally sourced ingredients
- Energy efficient kitchens
- 14 years of experience in running events
- Informal but highly structured events that run like clockwork
- Menus tailored to suit the preferences and dietary requirements of the group
- We can accommodate 8 – 50 people
- High staff to student ratio
- Every event incorporates challenging techniques
- Each attendee will take home a recipe pack